At St. Robert Bellarmine, we have a dedicated community of parents/guardians, faculty, and staff that work together to make our school a vibrant and excellent educational environment. Here are a few of the many ways you can get involved:
(See our Organizations page for more info on these groups)
- We have daily opportunities for school parents to join us for recess and lunch duty. Recess time is outside except for inclement weather (rain or below 20 degrees windchill). See your child in action and meet some of their peers! Your time and help is so appreciated by us and your child.
- Join the Parents’ Association to support their activities or become a Room Rep for your child’s class.
- Become a Parent Ambassador.
- Get involved with the athletics program by joining the Sports Board, coaching a team, or being a team coordinator.
- Help out at an Open House.
- Get involved with parish activities, such as the community garden, the annual St. Joseph’s table, the teen group, and more. (If you have not officially joined the parish, simply stop by or call the rectory office at 773-777-2666 for a registration form.)
- Lend your professional expertise to the School Board.
- Be a “One Time Volunteer.” If your schedule is too busy for an ongoing commitment, you can help out with one event. Let someone in the office or Parents’ Association know that you are interested.
You can also fill out our Volunteer Interest Form and we can best match you with a perfect opportunity for your time and talent!
Required for student-facing opportunities: The safety of our students is always a priority. Volunteers who work directly with children are required to go through a background check and attend Virtus Training.
Short on time? Fundraise! There are many simple day-to-day ways to help raise money for our school.
Box Tops for Education
You can help every time you shop for groceries. Hundreds of your favorite products participate. Just clip the Box Tops coupons from the packages and send them in to school. Find a list of products here: http://www.boxtops4education.com/aboutboxtops/products.aspx
Campbell’s Soup Labels for Education program
Clip UPC codes from your soup cans and send them to school to earn points. Find a list of eligible products here: http://www.labelsforeducation.com/eligibleproductsEN.aspx
Any Amazon purchase made through Amazon Smile generates a small percentage right back to St. Roberts. Just choose St. Robert Bellarmine School as your chosen charity.
Ink and Toner cartridges
Bring your used printer ink and toner cartridges in to be recycled. You can find boxes in the school and in the church vestibule.
There are some simple ways to raise money for yourself too!
Find information about earning tuition credit through the Manna Program and School Pop on the Tuition page.