Instructions for Existing Families
- Powerschool re-registration is completed. Directions below.
- FACTS payment or check submitted $150 on or before March 15, $200 if submitted after.
- If registering a new student, registration form, birth certificate and baptismal certificate required as well as State Health form.
- Preschool and PreK families submit the days their child will attend school.
PowerSchool Parent Portal Re-Registration
Go to: https://archchicago.powerschool.com/public
- Log in.
- Go to the re-registration button on the left hand side.
- Click it and fill in all required information to re-register your child(ren) for fall.
- Go to FACTS and pay your deposit.
Procedure for Entry of Deposit Into FACTS System
- Log into FACTS. New families will need to create an account.
- Go to Payment Plans and Billings – select “Make a Payment”
- Use the pulldown under “Select a Term to Pay” to select 2021-22
- Under “Payment Options” select “Other Amount”
- In the “Payment Amount” column enter the amount you would like to pay. Note: $150.00 is due before March 15. After that, the fee is $200.
- Select “Payment Method” and choose one.